The ACCA and Kaplan Altior are pleased to offer the Probate and Estate Administration course Live Online to ACCA members who hold a practising certificate and other professionals. Attending this course will authorise you to offer your clients a probate service.
Topics covered in the course include;
- Validity of Wills
- Analysis of a Will
- Inheritance Tax
- Obtaining a Grant
- IHT forms
- Duties/ Powers of PRs
- Administration of the estate
- Completing the Administration
- Estate Accounts
Practitioners wishing to apply for authorisation for probate are required to hold a legal activities qualification. Members of ACCA must hold a practising certificate and have successfully completed a relevant course and assessment covering specific areas of probate work.
A non-ACCA member is eligible if they:
- are a member of another IFAC body
- are entitled to practise accountancy
- hold, or are eligible to hold, probate authorisation with another approved regulator, or demonstrate an appropriate level of competence to carry out probate work
- intend to undertake probate work in a firm that holds, or is applying for, a FLAC from ACCA, and
- complete an application form to register as an ALAI.