Most people feel daunted by the prospect of doing a presentation. Presentations can be formal or informal and regardless of this, they need to be authentic, engaging and delivered with confidence.
Presenting with Confidence is a one-day course which will help you build your confidence and teach you the principles needed to make your presentation great and memorable.
You will receive tips on how to structure your content and work on your body language and vocal delivery, so you can keep the audience engaged.
This course is aimed at trainee to 3 years PQE level solicitors.
You can be new to presenting or someone who is looking to improve your skills.
Numbers for this course are kept small to ensure individual feedback is provided to each delegate throughout the day.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to create your content in a clear and concise manner;
- Understand how to present yourself using your body language;
- Recognise how to use your range of vocals when presenting;
- Deal with nerves and fears in a controlled manner; and
- Know how to deal with difficult questions.