The Professional Skills Course(PSC) is a compulsory course designed to help those training to become a solicitor develop the skill-set required of an effective lawyer. As a long standing SRA accredited provider, Kaplan Altior delivers a PSC course which ensures that trainee solicitors become competent to practice and can meet the demanding needs of their clients. The course consists of 4 core modules together with 24 hours of electives (where applicable).
In addition, the SRA's requirement to undertake a contentious seat during the training contract can be satisfied by adding Kaplan Altior's Trainee Litigation Programme to the PSC course.
The PSC must be completed as part of a trainee solicitors compulsory training, during the training contract.
- Flexible and convenient course format. (Live Online or Classroom based)
- Wide and varied choice of electives.
- Public courses and, in addition, provisions for the Public Sector, City firms and firms who wish to run the course in house.
- Great range of city centre venues, with excellent transport links.
- Smaller teaching numbers to ensure our learners get the best experience possible.
- Experienced trainers delivery high quality knowledge.
- Our delegates receive a completely interactive experience using scenarios and case studies to embed learning.
- For firms specialising in commercial and corporate work, we also offer a tailored 'City' version of the course that delivers the PSC content using relevant case studies and scenarios.
- A certificate is issued following successful completion of the course which can be submitted to the appropriate professional awarding body.
To claim the £50 off simply quote promotion code AUTPSC18 when placing your booking.
Only applicable on available 2018 courses booked before 31 October 2018, subject to at least one module being delivered through our Live Online platform.