SRA Accredited PSC Course by BARBRI Altior
Starting from just £1,085 £976.50
As a long-standing SRA accredited provider, BARBRI Altior delivers a PSC course that ensures trainee solicitors become competent to practise and can meet the ever-evolving needs of legal professionals. The course consists of four core modules, combined with 24 hours of electives (where applicable).
The Professional Skills Course is a compulsory course designed to help those training to become a solicitor in England and Wales develop the skill set required of an effective lawyer.
The PSC course must be completed as part of a trainee solicitor’s compulsory training, during the training contract, or by FCILEx members wishing to become qualified.
BARBRI Altior has over 30 different PSC electives on offer and our PSC core plus 24 hours of electives package offers a great value for money option when it comes to passing your PSC.
After taking all of our courses online in 2020, in 2021, we will be maintaining a hybrid approach to learning. Our PSC delegates will still have access to our online course programme, with courses that are not just pre-recorded but offer live delivery from our expert tutors, meaning that the classroom environment is replicated online.
Why take the PSC with BARBRI Altior?
The topics will include:
- Flexible and convenient course format
- Wide and varied choice of electives
- Recordings of Live Online sessions provided after the course to assist with revision
- Public courses and, in addition, provisions for the Public Sector, City firms and firms who wish to run the course in house
- Expert trainers delivering high-quality knowledge and skills training
- A bespoke learning management system (LMS)
- A completely interactive experience, using scenarios and case studies to embed learning