Mike is a solicitor-advocate (all courts), freelance legal trainer and Learning and Development Consultant at national defendant firm, Keoghs LLP. He has over 25 years’ experience as a litigator and advocate and has handled a wide variety of matters from simple debt actions, up to injury claims of the utmost severity (brain injuries, spinal injuries, and amputations).
Mike is an experienced trainer and is an associate of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development, holding a Level 3 accreditation. He designs and delivers training courses on a variety of subjects for all levels of lawyer, including a programme which won a National Training Award in 2011.
- Advocacy & Communication Skills
- Case Management Strategies
- CILEx Civil Proceedings Advocacy Skills
- Civil Litigation: Practice and Skills
- Client Care
- Higher Rights of Audience (Civil)
- Litigation Drafting Skills
- Personal Injury Claims: Essential Skills
- Professional Standards
- Trainee Litigation Programme