Safda is a senior solicitor and lecturer, having practiced in both private practice and local government. He regularly appears in court and focuses on the practice of family law during seminars or conferences.
Safda specialises and practices predominantly in children law and adoption. He has taught for over 25 years to solicitors, barristers, legal executives, trainees and academics across England and Wales.
Safda is CPD accredited and is an established member of the Law Society Children Panel. He has had articles published on family law in various legal journals.
- Advocacy & Communication Skills
- CILEx Family Proceedings Advocacy Skills
- Client Care
- Family Law: Practice & Skills
- Financial Orders (Following Divorce & Judicial Separation)
- Professional Standards
- Representing Children & Families in the Family Court